An application and payment for the application fee must be submitted for all new students before registration can occur.
Admittance is on a first-come, first serve basis, with returning students, siblings of current students and alumna having priority. Registration is complete when the school has notified the family of their acceptance, the registration papers are complete, and the first tuition payment (1/2 of one month’s tuition) and registration fees are paid.
Currently enrolled families and families who have submitted an application will be sent an access information to complete registration online. To complete registration, each family will need to complete the following:
- Complete online registration (access will be granted to currently enrolled families and families who have submitted an application).
- Download and complete the Emergency Information Card
- Return a completed Emergency Information Card along with an updated immunization record for each child.
- Pay the registration fee ($125) and 1/2 of one month’s tuition payment no later than May 15, 2017.
- Return a completed Health Record, signed by each child’s pediatrician (NEW STUDENTS ONLY)
* TCS will notify the family of their acceptance once #1-5 have been completed.
Please call the office at 326-9212 if you have any questions regarding this registration process. We welcome you to TCS and look forward to your family’s participation in our early learning community.